Monday, August 11, 2008

Smile - The language across miles


How does it feel when someone whom you don't know,someone you have never spoken to,someone whom you have seen for the very first time in your life gives you a SMILE......

Amazing isn't it.....You somehow feel attracted towards the person.

Well currently I am exploring the land of opportunities "USA" and I must say that in past few weeks I have realized that the biggest asset one has to win new friends in a new place is the genuine smile on your face.

I have made five new friends including a tiny tot who is just two years old just with the power of smile....

So here goes my advice to all "SMILE because its the best makeup you can ever wear "

3 comments:

Nidhi said...

A smile can do wonders :) A smiling face can simply take off the tension in the atmosphere and help build the most beautiful relationships... I don't know if it has happened to anybody else.. but I have few smile frenz of mine :) Like on my way back from office... I usually see 3 kids playing in my building's compound... I don't know their names... but now everytime they see me... they wave at me and give me the most beautiful of all the smiles... It makes my day... even if am hell tired after a day's work in d office :)

Keep Smiling :)

Mansi said...

Hey Nidhi, after reading this even I remembered of my smile friends whom I used to meet on my way back from office.Indeed its true that just by seeing them all my tensions used to go off atleast for some time :)

Nidhi said...

Where have you vanished girlie ?